Sampling Instructions for Soil, Plant Tissue, and Water Analysis with DBS Lab
Follow these instructions when collecting samples for analysis by DBS Lab. Remember – your results are only as accurate as your sampling method!
- Soil Nutrient + Pesticide Analysis Sampling Instructions
- Plant Tissue Nutrient + Pesticide Sampling Instructions
- Water for Irrigation Analysis Sampling Instructions
- Beneficial Biology Soil Sampling Instructions
- Plant Tissue for Pest ID Sampling Instructions
- Plant Pathology Sampling Instructions
Sending in samples to DBS?
Sample Drop-off Locations
Here’s a list and map of drop-off locations for any soil, water, or plant tissue sample you have taken. Please note that we do not accept pest ID samples on Thursday or Friday, as the samples may not be viable by the next working day.
Below is a list of drop off locations for soil & water samples.
Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Address: 1271 Evergreen Rd #3, Redway, CA 95560
Phone: (855) 707-3276
4020 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Weekends by appointment
4543 S Pacific Hwy Phoenix, OR 97535
76420 Covelo Road Covelo, CA 95428
Hours: Everyday, 9 am ~ 6 pm
945 Caves Hwy, Cave Junction, OR 97523
Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm
39509 HWY 299, #A
Willow Creek, CA 95573