Sampling Instructions for Soil, Plant Tissue, and Water Analysis with DBS Lab
Follow these instructions when collecting samples for analysis by DBS Lab. Remember – your results are only as accurate as your sampling method!
- Soil Nutrient + Pesticide Analysis Sampling Instructions
- Plant Tissue Nutrient + Pesticide Sampling Instructions
- Water for Irrigation Analysis Sampling Instructions
- Beneficial Biology Soil Sampling Instructions
- Plant Tissue for Pest ID Sampling Instructions
- Plant Pathology Sampling Instructions
Sending in samples to DBS?
When mailing in any samples – include a completed copy of the DBS Sample Order Form. Ensure that each sample is labeled and matches the Sample ID on the order form.
You may also include payment with your samples (check or money order), call in advance with a payment, or pay when the sample is received by DBS.