DBS WORKSHOPS DATES & TIMES
Sign up for our newsletter to get advance details & more.
- How to set up, brew, and use your own compost tea
- Learn your beneficial biology to determine quality (good guys vs bad guys)
- Learn how to use your microscope to determine when tea is ready
Integrated Pest Management + Workbook
- Nationally certified soil scientists on hand to work with you.
- In depth discussion of pesticide regulations and state reporting requirements.
- Plans reviewed and signed by our Licensed Pest Control Advisor.
- Your finished IPM Report will be part of your State Cultivation Plan for licensing AND be a comprehensive foundation for developing your IPM operating procedures.
- Workbook includes: IPM Monitoring sheet, Photos to identify pests & Beneficial Insects, IPM Strategies by Pest/Pathology & MUCH MORE.
DIY Monitoring – Soil Fertility 101
- How to use pH & EC meters to understand what’s going on in your soil
- How to read your soil test and what to do next
- Mixing and watering in amendments
- Amendment release rates
- Learn best practices for keeping records