DBS WORKSHOPS DATES & TIMES
Sign up for our newsletter to get advance details & more
IPM Report for State Cultivation Plan
A Farmer Working Session
YOU CAN’T GET THIS ANYWHERE ELSE
CALL TO SIGN UP SEATING IS LIMITED
When: Saturday, April 28th – 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: DBS Lab – 1115 11th Street, Arcata, CA
DBS Scientists facilitate a process to help YOU create your IPM plan. Walk away with ideas for IPM implementation for your farm + detailed workbook
When: May 11th 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Round Valley Library Commons, Covelo CA
When: May 12th 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Long Valley Garden Club, Laytonville, CA
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- Nationally Certified Soil Scientist & Certified Pest Control Advisor work with you
- Up to date & in-depth discussion of of IPM practices, pesticide regulations, reporting, PSA’s, and state reporting requirements
- Plans reviewed and signed by our Certified Pest Control Advisor
- Finished IPM Report will be part of your State Cultivation Plan for licensing AND be a comprehensive foundation for developing your IPM operating procedures
- DBS works closely with the DPR and County Ag Commissioner to vet products and labels – up to date overview given here
1/2 OFF DBS’s COMPREHENSIVE IPM WORKBOOK, includes: IPM monitoring sheet, photos to identify pests & beneficial Insects, IPM strategies by Pest/Pathology & MUCH MORE
Seating is LIMITED
Call DBS to register & secure your spot while seats are available! 707-633-8885
Cost: $400 pre-register/$500 at the door
$375 for True Humboldt/HCGA/SGG members/Farmer Association members
* Bring team members for additional $60 each
Pest Monitoring and Dissecting Scope Workshop – call to secure your spot
When: Saturday May 5th 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: DBS Lab 1115 11th St. Arcata, CA
We sell scopes at the lab if you don’t have one.
Coming soon: IPM OVERVIEW WORKSHOP – This is different than the IPM Report for State Cultivation Plan – KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES
Learn strategies on:
- Using biology to combat pathology
- Monitoring techniques
- Effective record keeping
- State Licensing Requirements
- Allowable pesticide products
- Comparing costs of IPM with “traditional” methods
COMING SOON – COMPOST TEA & COMPOST TEA BUILDING WORKSHOPS